My Artwork is a passion that I follow outside of my working practice and is an important and integral part of my creative life. It has however, also lead me to many opportunities that have taken my work out into the wider world.
From being selected to be a part of world renown character festival Pictoplasma in Berlin, to becoming an artist member of the NZ based White Cloud Worlds, my work has enjoyed international exposure at a magnificent level.
Mostly playing in the Pop Surreal space, my work explores my interests in Character, toy and religious painting of the past. Below is a small example of some of these works.
• White Cloud Worlds volume 3 (2015)
• White Cloud Worlds volume 2 (2012)
• Delusional – Group Show, Jonathan LeVine Gallery, New York (2017)
• Art and Industry of Imagination, New Zealand Academy of Fine Arts, Wellington (2017)
• Art and Industry of Imagination, New Zealand Academy of Fine Arts, Wellington (2016)
• Pictoplasma – Monstrodamus, WhiteConcepts Gallery, Berlin (2016)
• White Cloud Worlds, Expressions Gallery, Upper Hutt (2015-16)
• New Zealand Academy of Fine Arts, Aotearoa Fantastical Art, group show, Wellington (2015)
• Pictoplasma All Stars Academy group show, Urban Spree, Berlin (2015)
• Pictoplasma, Berlin character exhibition (2014)
• White Cloud Worlds, Rona Gallery, Eastbourne Wellington (2012)
• Pictoplasma, Paris character exhibition (2011)
• Booom Fine Art fair, Cologne (2011)
• Unscripted, James Smith Theatre, Wellington (2011)
• White Cloud Worlds, The Roxy, Wellington (2011)
• Eyeball Kicks, Wellington (2010-2014)